Welcome to our Department
Pediatrics (also spelled paediatrics or pædiatrics) is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends people be under pediatric care up to the age of 21.A medical doctor who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician, or paediatrician. The word pediatrics and its cognates mean \"healer of children\"; they derive from two Greek words: παῖς(pais \"child\") and ἰατρός (iatros \"doctor, healer\"). Pediatricians work both in hospitals, particularly those working in its subspecialties such as neonatology, and as primary care physicians.
- Gastroenterology is the branch of digestive system and its disorders. Diseases a ...
- Welcome to our department ...
- Neuroscience (or neurobiology) is
the scientific study of
the multidiscipli ...
- Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing
with disorders of the heart as w ...
- Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin, nails, ha ...
Welcome to SOMCH
SOMCH is one of the best Medical College Hospital in Bangladesh. We are dedicated to serve you in any kind of emergency cases.
We always try to ensure quality treatment with full of dedication for our patients comes from all over the country.